Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Playing People

Ben is really into playing with Little People lately. He says, "Mommy, do you want to play people with me?" So I lay in the floor pretending (though I never do it exactly the right way) while he bounces around me setting up his people and animals in a parade, or all crammed into one room of the people house, or all on the deck of the imaginext boat. Actually, he has finally started playing people some by himself this week - a new accomplishment for him and somewhat freeing for me! Looking at my family room right now, I can see little people and animals strewn across about 10 feet, but I don't mind. They've barely been picked up at all this week, but I don't mind. It is a nice reminder that this is where we live, grow, dance, cry, learn, and play people - in more ways than one.

No comments: