Sunday, December 21, 2008

Toddler Speak

Ben has entered the world of conversation! He jabbers and jabbers all the time, some of it is intelligible and some is not. The problem is that he always requires a response, so you have to pretend to understand and give back to him the answer he is seeking. Sometimes that is fairly difficult!

One evening we were driving around looking at Christmas lights, and from his car seat in the middle of the van, Ben says, "Lights. More," while he gives the sign for "more." Might I also add that his big blue eyes were just shining at this point. He also likes to say his name which comes out "ki kaw" for Ben Cobb. And tonight, after returning home from an evening of playing with lots of other little kids, he looks at me while I'm taking off his coat and says, "Fun." That one was easy to understand!

2 comments:

thesawhooks said...

AWWW! I love toddler jabber!!!

Laura said...

That Ben is the cutest little thing! When he really starts talking I will be powerless against his charms!

Hope your Christmas was merry!

:)Laura