We're not quite as snowed in as you are up on that hill! The boys were out in the wet stuff before I could have my second cup of coffee this morning. I'm actually enjoying a day of rest! I loved your last post. Who knew sugar cubes would burn like that? Have to try that some time! See you Sunday!
We are a family of 6 : one happily married couple with 4 great kids! Oh, and a very patient dog named Maggie! We are not a perfect family, but God loves us anyhow!
1 comment:
We're not quite as snowed in as you are up on that hill! The boys were out in the wet stuff before I could have my second cup of coffee this morning. I'm actually enjoying a day of rest! I loved your last post. Who knew sugar cubes would burn like that? Have to try that some time! See you Sunday!
Post a Comment