Friday, January 29, 2010

Love and Respect

Chad and I are leading a 6 week small group for married couples in which we are studying the book, Love and Respect. It is such a great book - notably the best marriage book I've read - and I'm excited to share with other couples. Strong marriages and strong families really get me fired up. I want others to have these! I want them to see how great they can be! But sometimes it makes me so furious when people can't put aside their own wants, pride, and selfishness to make it happen! It makes me mad when I struggle with that, too.

I praise God for my family and for my marriage, as well as for the people that He has sent my way who model good relationships for me and guide me when I struggle! Where would I be without Him?

1 comment:

Laura said...

This sounds like a great study, Sarah. Your small group will be so blessed by your passion in this area.

Where would any of us be without Him?