Sunday, March 15, 2009

2 Funny Things



First funny thing: Katie already likes to talk to her friends on the telephone. She wants to call them as soon as she gets home from school, and she wanders around the house with the phone. Is this normal for a kindergartner? The other day I heard her say to one of her friends: "My daddy's bald and his feet stink." What? I thought it was hilarious. He might be bald, but I don't think Chad's feet stink.






Second funny thing: Ben is becoming attached to
several stuffed animals. So far he has 3 puppies of various sizes, 2 kitty cats, and a bunny. He alternates which ones he wants to take with him, though he would take them all if he could carry them. The other day he said, "Mommy! Look!" He had lined them up on the couch next to him and they were all watching Cars together!

1 comment:

thesawhooks said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm laughing SOOO hard!!! Stinky feet!!