Oh my goodness! That is the SWEETEST picture I've seen in a looong time!!!! How that must have warmed your heart!!! :)
Crowded beds seem to be a theme in this cold weather! WE all piled in this morning as well! What a sweet picture. Jeff had such a wonderful time on Sunday. He enjoys you all so much. Sorry I missed it!
that is AWESEOME! and amazing that they could sleep like that!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! That is the SWEETEST picture I've seen in a looong time!!!! How that must have warmed your heart!!! :)
Crowded beds seem to be a theme in this cold weather! WE all piled in this morning as well! What a sweet picture.
Jeff had such a wonderful time on Sunday. He enjoys you all so much. Sorry I missed it!
that is AWESEOME! and amazing that they could sleep like that!
Post a Comment